[act-ma] 3/28, Justice For Trayvon! Organizing Meeting

a eneh eladirb at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 27 07:36:37 PDT 2012

Justice for Trayvon!

Organizing Meeting

Wednesday, March 26 7PM

Codman Square Health Center

637 Washington Street

Dorchester, MA 02124

Facebook Event Page with Map & Directions

Thousands of people have been protesting

around the country for Trayvon Martin, the

young 17 year old brutally murdered in Sanford,

FL. In Sanford itself, a town with a population of

over 5,000 residents, 30,000 people protested

this weekend. There have been protests in

Philadelphia, Seattle, Miami and locally in

Cambridge.

People are saddened for Trayvon and his family, but millions recognize the racism that led to his death. We need to build protests in Black neighborhoods and in communities of color where people face racism and racist attacks every day. What can we do to keep the memory of Trayvon alive? Can we organize a rally and march in Dorchester or Roxbury?

Join this organizing meeting and bring your

thoughts and ideas!

Everyone is welcome!