[act-ma] TONIGHT! Beantown Society Youth present: Don't Wait Till We're Dead Talent Show::6-10pm::Jamaica Plain

Susan intishari at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:37:36 PDT 2012

From: 	Beantown Society <connect at beantownsociety.org>

We would like to invite you to our annual Don't Wait Till We're Dead
talent show. And our new slogan will be, "End the goodbyes, start
hearing our cries." Come to our talent show that's happening March 30
from 6-10 o'clock. *There's going to be lots of great shows, and it's
all about youth empowerment.
*
Thank you!

- Sofie and Rafii

EVENT LOCATION: *Spontaneous Celebrations45 Danforth Street  Jamaica
Plain, MA 02130-1847*
stony brook t stop (orange line)
http://www.spontaneouscelebrations.org/

Inline image 1