[act-ma] 4/1. Liberating Our Economy from Wall Street. Panel at Green-Rainbow convention

Joanna Herlihy joanna_herlihy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 30 21:38:36 PDT 2012

Panel discussion on 'Liberating Our Economy from Wall Street', 12:45-1:45 pm, April 1st, at the Democracy Center, 45 Mount Auburn Street, Cambridge. The panel will feature Chris Sturr, editor of Dollars and Sense, Bryan Snyder of Bentley University, Joe Ramsey of Occupy Somerville, and Wayne Clark, co-operation advisor.

The panel discussion is part of the Middlesex/Essex Regional Convention of the Massachusetts Green-Rainbow Party. It is cosponsored by the Boston/Cambridge Alliance for Democracy and the Northbridge Alliance for Democracy.

At 3:15 pm, Jill Stein of Massachusetts, running for the presidential nomination of the Green Party of the United States, will speak on a "Green New Deal for America".

All welcome to any portion of scheduled activities.

Agenda

    * Noon: Registration and presentation of the day's agenda
    * 12:45pm: Panel discussion on 'Liberating Our Economy  from Wall Street'
    * 1:45pm: Intermission & refreshments
    * 2:15pm: Nomination and Election of County delegates to the GRP State Committee
    * 3:15 pm Jill Stein, the frontrunner for the Presidential nomination of the Green Party of The United States.