[act-ma] SAT NOON: Defend the Guards MFA, Boston Rally

Shaun Joseph snjoseph at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:16:58 PDT 2012

**PLEASE FORWARD WIDELY**

Message to the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston from its guard force!
DON'T SUBCONTRACT OUR UNION JOBS!
DON'T SUBCONTRACT OUR LIVES!

SATURDAY, April 21, NOON
In front of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston (Huntington side)
465 Huntington Ave, Boston MA
(Green Line E to Museum of Fine Arts; or Orange Line to Ruggles)
RSVP on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/291599490916049/
https://www.facebook.com/events/325005734232758/

The Museum of Fine Arts, Boston wants to outsource our guard union. We
would lose our status as museum employees and would be forced to apply
for our jobs to whatever outside contractor the museum chooses! The
museum would have non-union workers doing our union jobs! Let's give
the top 1% our 100% effort in stopping these attacks!

For more info, contact John at rennipsmj at yahoo.com.

Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/misufight.