[act-ma] "We Are Trayvon Martin": Tues, 4/24/12, 6-8p, Boston Day & Evening Academy

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Mon Apr 23 22:14:07 PDT 2012

*"We Are Trayvon Martin" Event: *
*Tues., April 24th, 6-8p, *
*Boston Day and Evening Academy*
20 Kearsarge Ave, Roxbury, MA

*Purpose of event*:
*1*. Discuss/learn about the Common Defense Bill in MA
(If it passes it is similar to the Stand Your Ground in FL)
*2*. Share personal experiences and solutions about being profiled,
stereotyped and safety concerns in our community.
*3*. Continue to support the Trayvon Martin's family to gain justice!

Thank you for your support!
Mawakana Onifade (previous name, Maura Gaines)
Founder, Inner Empowerment

trayvonflyer-web.jpgtrayvonflyer-PRINT.jpg