[act-ma] Our Dudley Square - Saturday April 28

Kay Mathew kaymathew at juno.com
Wed Apr 25 09:30:31 PDT 2012

Our Dudley Square
Discover - Explore - Celebrate

Saturday April 28, 2012
11AM - 4 PM

Hibernian Hall
184 Dudley Street
Roxbury, MA  02119

Join us for Memory Day - Bring your Roxbury stories, memories and photos to share with the community.  Have your photos scanned by UMass Library's Memories Roadshow.

All are invited to learn about Roxbury's 20th century history - including the civil rights movement in Boston, the battle to save our communities from Urban Renewal and I-95 and, busing, the fight for equality in education.

Celebrate historic preservation month in Dudley Square.

For information and RSVP:  617.849.6335