[act-ma] 4/27 "Bradley Manning Square" Action at (Red Line) Davis Station

subscriber2007 at freemanz.com subscriber2007 at freemanz.com
Wed Apr 25 17:19:25 PDT 2012

	4/27 Bradley Manning Action at (Red Line) Davis Station

	What:  Stand Up and show some love for Private Manning at
“Bradley Manning Square!“ Somerville!

	When: starting at 1pm on Friday, April the Twenty Seventh ...going
‘til whatever

	This is an opportunity to stand up for Private Manning at this
critical time of his hearing, when there will be solidarity actions in
faraway Washington DC and elsewhere. Due to Manning’s “article
39” hearing that began Tuesday, April 24, our weekly stand-out in
Davis Sq for Bradley Manning will be expanded this Friday.

	We will rally in support for this brave soldier and alleged
whistle-blower accused of passing world-changing information to
WikiLeaks, the news source responsible for much of what we now know
about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and so much more. The recent
revelation by Greg Palast, of a pre-Gulf oil blowout caused by B.P
has just been credited in part, to Wikileaks, and the earth-shaking
stories keep coming!

	We will display signs and banners, hand out literature and invite
people to sign the Courage To Resist Petition. We will have speakers
who are knowledgeable about his case to update you on his news, and an
open mic as well. Musicians are welcome to perform relevant material.
(We’ll have a sound technician on the job.)

	Members of the Veterans for Peace will participate. We’ll be
shooting video, so be ready to show the world how much you love
Bradley Manning …and WHY!

	Free Bradley Manning!

	Prosecute War Criminals!

	More on this and other local Brad Manning action:
http://BradleyManningSquare.org

	The Bradley Manning Support Network (national):
http://BradleyManning.org

	Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/211088825669403

	Contact: Susan McLucas 617-776-6524, or Freeman Z 617-600-GODS