[act-ma] 5/5 - Encuentros Musicale5 - Manuel Santos y Bambule - This Saturday, 8pm @ e5

alisa alisa.wind at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 14:56:04 PDT 2012

 This Saturday May 5th at encuentro5...
Encuentros Musicale5
with Manuel Santos & Bambule!
*Saturday, May 5th, 2012
8pm to late*

encuentro5
33 Harrison Ave, 5 Floor
Boston - MA
www.encuentro5.org<http://www.facebook.com/events/372566182780763/?context=create>

On Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/events/372566182780763/?context=create

Suggested Donation: $10-$5

"Un amigo del vivir antes que nada, de la creacion y de la interpretacion,
con un mensaje personal, rescatando el recuerdo de poemas y canciones
de conciencia y tradicion, despertando el sentimiento y la sencibilidad.

*A friend of life above all, of creativity and performance with a personal
message,
rescuing the memories of poems and song, conscience and tradition,
awakening feelings and sensibility...*

Este es un desarrollo poetico que busca cantar el patrimonio de nuestros
pueblos.
donde la tierra (la "PachaMama") y el pan amanecen cotidianos y generosos.
*
This is a poetic endeavor that attempts to express the patrimony of our
people in song, where the earth ( "Pachamama" ) and the bread rise each
dawn in abundance and generosity.*

Todo el mundo es familia y los que no... son amigos que comparten los
regalos
y corean sl canto que les pertenece... trabajando.
*
Everybody is family, and those who are not, are still friends that share
the gifts,
and sing along to the song that belongs to them too... working*.

Amor de mis amores, ...quiero dejarte mi vida cantando."
*
Love of my love, ... I want to leave you my life in song.*

- Manuel Santos

 Presented by MESA sin fronteras

NOTE: One major shortcoming of encuentro 5 is that we are housed in an old
building that is *not* wheelchair accessible. We are working to change this
and will provide updates on our progress. If you choose to host an event at
e5, please let your attendees know that the space is not currently
accessible, that we are working to change this, and that they can plug into
the project by visiting *access.encuentro5.org*<http://access.encuentro5.org>
.