[act-ma] Our Politics Start with the World - A special program to benefit the Militant Fighting Fund, Saturday, May 19

Boston Militant Labor Forum bostonmlf at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 10:34:03 PDT 2012

The Militant Labor
Forum presents / El Foro Militante presenta:
Our Politics Start
with the World
A special program
to benefit the MilitantFighting Fund
Nuestra
política empieza con el mundo
Una
programa especial para beneficiar al fondo Militante de la lucha

     The world capitalist crisis is like
nothing any working person has experienced in their adult life. The bosses’
solution to their crisis is to attack our living standards, our job conditions
and hours of work, our unions and our basic human dignity. Out of the
resistance to the spreading attacks by the bosses and their governments workers
need to build a fighting proletarian party, a party that is steeped in the
continuity of the past battles of our class with an international outlook and a
nose for power.
     Come to a presentation on the worldwide
capitalist crisis and the response of working people.

Speaker: Louis Martin, staff writer for the Militant

Saturday,
May 19  /  Sabado, 19 de Mayo
Dinner - 6
p.m.  -- Program - 7 p.m.

Militant Labor Forum
Hall / Local del Foro Militante
13 Bennington St., 2nd floor, East
Boston
 Suggested donation $6
dinner/ $6 program
Traducción al español
617-569-9169 bostonmlf at yahoo.com
Visit  themilitant.com  and  pathfinderpress.com  for news, analysis, and books

T Blue Line to Maverick Station, bus or walk five blocks
down Meridian to Bennington at Liberty Plaza