[act-ma] 5/20 - Our Education - Our Future - dinner discussion in Malden

McKay lists mckay.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:37:58 PDT 2012

*Malden Grassroots Dinner Discussion
**
Our Education - Our Future*

Join us for an open air dinner and discussion about the challenges to
accessible and affordable education. How can we build the community and
student power needed to improve our opportunities and win justice?

*Sunday May 20th
3-5pm*

the Gardens @ 49 Lincoln St.
Malden

*Stasha Lampert *-  UMass Boston student organizer, Board President of
PHENOM
*Ravi Khanna* - Malden parent, Former Director of Administration &
Development at PHENOM, Director of Development at RESIST, Inc.
www.resistinc.org

PHENOM is a state-wide grassroots advocacy organization leading the fight
for affordable and accessible public higher education in Massachusetts.
www.phenomonline.org

rain or shine
dinner provided (halal and vegan included)

*781-475-9070 - info at maldengrassroots.org *