[act-ma] 22 Years of Gathering...Join Us!

Roger Leisner rleisnerrfm at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 21:02:18 PDT 2012

Check out the political action area down on the right.

 HARRY'S HOE DOWN
June 22-24, 2012

Starks, Maine
If
you are traveling a distance,
be sure to get your tickets in
advance.
There are a limited number of
RV/Camper parking spots.
BUY YOUR
WEEKEND FESTIVAL TICKET NOW!
$60 online advance
$70 Box Office (as available)
  MAIN STAGE BANDS
THE BREW
HOT DAY AT THE ZOO
BIG OL' DIRTY BUCKET
DIRIGO
THE 220s
DUSTY
GRAY BAND
EL GRANDE
ZILI MISIK
WALKING SHOE
REVIVAL
THREE WHEELED FONK CIRCUS
SMOKED SALMON
MELLOW
ENDEAVOR
LOOSE LEAF
JORDAN KAULBACK
BURNT BEARD
BAND
AMERICAN MIXER
ZAPION

COFFEEHOUSE
open
until 4 am
featuring Late Night MC: DA BUTCHER SHOPPE
MC/Host:
Marc Rodrigue
and:
Adam Nordell
Jamie, Maggie &
Friends
John Clavette
The Golden Prize
Elixirbeth
Educated Advocates
The Trickle Down
Me3
Jen Barnes

POLITICAL ACTION
DR. DUSTIN SULAK
Plan Columbia Teach
In
Medical Marijuana Caregiver's of Maine
Dave Wilkinson
Radio
Free Maine
Far Out Magazine/Patient's Handbook
Business Alliance for Commerce in Hemp)
Tree of Life Caregivers
Maine green Cross
Alycia Melnick - Civil Liberties and Cannabis
Roxanne Munksgaard -
History of the Peace Sign
Ryan Begin - Veterans and Medical Marijuana in
Maine

FIELD FUN
MORNING YOGA w/Kara & Kat
TRASH INTO ART
FIRE ARTS
BAREFOOT TRUTH OF BELLYDANCING
HEALING ARTS
JODI’S KID ZONE

ARTISTS:
Saskia
Reinholt
Ian Reinholt
Che Arrajj
Harry Brown
Yvonne Bollenbocher
Liz Simpson,
Cat Desimone
Sarah Dudevoir
Lauren
Taylor,
Ty Duval,
Issac Osterhout

VENDORS
FRIENDS OF THE HILL
CO-OP
Starks Diner
Solar Cafe
GW Martin
From Away Foods
Unlawful Falafal
Lizzyoos
GTV Guitars
Farmtown
Friends
Forbidden Fruit
Greenbear 420
Last Fair Deal
VT Classified
Isis
Whalen
Ellie Howell
PLEASE DONATE TO DEB SANDERSON'S RE-ELECTION TO THE
MAINE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.
Deb has been on the front lines as a legislative champion in the cause of medical marijuana.  Let's
show her that we appreciate her work standing up for our cause. (Click here for a youtube video)
Under Maine law, anonymous donations are allowable under $50.00.  The  maximum donation for a House seat race is $350.00.  For donations of  $50.00
or more, your name, address and employer are necessary.  NO  donation is too small!!
Also, volunteers are WELCOME!!  If you would like to help place a  lawn sign, write a letter of support, provide a comment for a mailer  and/or
help with door to door literature drops, please contact Deb at  376-7515 or via e-mail at deb.sanderson at hotmail.com .
To make a donation and help Deb serve us in Augusta for two more years, please send a check to:
Deb Sanderson for House
c/o Tobey Whittier, Treasurer
47 Meadow Drive
Chelsea, Maine 04330
or DONATE ONLINE
NOW!!!! Special
Offer for folks on our email list
enter promotional code word "ganja!"
for $5 off your weekend festival ticket
PROMO CODE valid June 4 -8
Be sure to check our website
www.HarrysHill.net
for more festie info
Join our FaceBook Family
www.FaceBook.com/harrybrownsfarm
*******
Well folks, it's just about time to commence our 22nd year of rallying on The Hill for marijuana
liberation.

What do we mean when we ask you to rally?  Well,  glad you asked.  Remember your 1st Amendment Rights?
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or  prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or
abridging the freedom of  speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to  assemble, and to petition the Government for a
redress of grievances."
We, the People claim our rights as FREE PEOPLE and rally for the liberation of the good green love--our
ganja.
The dictionary definition of rally is:
To come together for a common purpose.
To join in an
effort for a common cause:
To reassemble and restore to order
To rouse or revive from inactivity or decline
A gathering,
especially one intended to inspire enthusiasm for a cause.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."
FREE THE WEED.
THE PEOPLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED
Sincerely yours, H. Brown