[act-ma] Sat July 21st: Musical Tribute to Gil Scott-Heron & Political Prisoners (Benefit Concert)

Habash, Lana Lana.Habash at bmc.org
Sat Jul 7 18:34:09 PDT 2012

Jericho New England Presents:

*THE MIDNIGHT BAND: Tribute to Gil Scott-Heron & Political Prisoners!
A Benefit Concert for Political Prisoners in the U.S.*

Saturday, July 21st
Doors at 8pm
The Middle East, Cambridge, MA
472 - 480 Massachusetts Ave

Tickets $20 advance, $25 at the door.
Buy your tickets now!
http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=4655785&pl=mideastrestaurant

Performances by:
THE MIDNIGHT BAND (Gil Scott-Heron's band)
NATURAL BLISS
FOUNDATION MOVEMENT
EVAN GREER
SPIRITCHILD (of Mental Notes)
NOT4PROPHET (of Ricanstruction & X-Vandals)

Special guests include:
PAM AFRICA (Family and Friends of Mumia Abu Jamal)
DHORUBA BIN-WAHAD (Black Panther Party former political prisoner)
RAY LAVASSEUR (Northamerican anti-imperialist former political prisoner)

MC: KAZI TOURE (New Afrikan former political prisoner)

Join us for this night of music to honor our imprisoned freedom fighters
and our warriors who have passed, featuring (RIP) Gil Scott-Heron's very
own Midnight Band!! All proceeds go towards the struggle to free political
prisoners.

This electronic transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately as use of this information is strictly prohibited.