[act-ma] Sat. 7/28 Boston Skillshare 2012 in JP

Reed Miller reedmiller17 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 12:05:55 PDT 2012

***BOSTON SKILLSHARE 2012 <http://bostonskillshare.org>!***

Sat & Sun, July 28th-29th
10 am - 7 pm
at Spontaneous Celebrations, 45 Danforth St, Jamaica Plain  (
http://goo.gl/maps/Ocga)
$3-10 sliding scale donation

The Boston Skillshare is back with a whole new look! We will be in a
wonderful *community space* this year where we will have the opportunity to
share *hands-on, DIY workshops* from pilates to storytelling, carpentry to
hula hooping, bike repair to home brewing...

We are looking for workshops with a focus on *participation*, and the
spaces for workshops are very different from the traditional university
rooms we have used in the past. This year we have space of all shapes and
sizes, from large dance halls to intimate smaller spaces to open fields!

There are some limitations on accessibility with our spaces this year, so
please contact us in advance if you have accessibility needs and we will do
our best to be most accommodating.

The Boston Skillshare is an annual weekend event seeking to create a
temporary space for sharing practical skills to live a more happy,
creative, and sustainable life. We believe learning is plentiful,
everywhere, and need not come with price tags or expert degrees. The $3-10
donation covers entrance to all workshops both days, breakfast and lunch.
** <http://www.facebook.com/BostonSkillshare>

Spread the word!!!!
--

Excitedly,

The Boston Skillshare Organizing Collective!
http://bostonskillshare.org
info at bostonskillshare.org