[act-ma] Fwd: New England NVC Trainings Sun, Jul 22, 2012 through Sat, Sep 15, 2012

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Mon Jul 23 00:58:36 PDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: New England NVC <info at newenglandnvc.org>
Date: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 6:30 AM
Subject: New England NVC Trainings Sun, Jul 22, 2012 through Sat, Sep 15,
2012
To: aria at littlhous.net

The following trainings in New England or nearby are scheduled by CNVC
Certified Trainers or by trainers mentored by CNVC Certified Trainers.
These trainings take place between Sun, Jul 22, 2012 and Sat, Sep 15, 2012.
For trainings and classes beyond these dates check the New England NVC
website <http://newenglandnvc.org/trainings/trainings.cgi?>.
Regional Sun, Aug 05, 2012 to
Thur, Aug 09, 2012
Sustainable Communication: Theory & Practice of
NVC<http://www.newenglandnvc.org/trainings/?td=yes&tid=176>(Peggy
Smith)
3 credit university course offered in 5 days. Credits available on both the
undergraduate & graduate levels. Wonder opportunity for students who want
to learn NVC and teachers, social workers and others who use credits for
re-certification. Takes place in the beautiful coastal Maine city of
Belfast. Tue, Aug 28, 2012 to
Thur, Aug 30, 2012
Begins at 1:00pm FridayBody of Wisdom: Embodying Nonviolent
Communication<http://www.newenglandnvc.org/trainings/?td=yes&tid=189>(David
Weinstock)
Walk your talk with Power and Compassion Lead by David Weinstock Dear
Friends, I am very happy to return to the New York area and very excited
about this weekend workshop. There will be personal, partner and group
explorations drawing from Nonviolent Communication, Somatic Coaching,
Aikido, Music and Community Consensus living. We will bring to the table
spirited centering and relationship practices with an infusion of music,
lively conversation and some good fun. This cornucopia of practices will
engage all of our senses to help align what we deeply value with our words
and actions in the world. Join us for this unique integration of Nonviolent
Communication Somatics, and Aikido to create a future of greater
possibilities in your life. Fri, Sep 07, 2012
Maine NVC Integration Program: Opening My Heart... Opening
Communication<http://www.newenglandnvc.org/trainings/?td=yes&tid=178>(Peggy
Smith)
11 days of direct workshop over 8 months, this intermediate NVC experience
takes NVC from a concept to a practical way of being. Five weekends,
September thru May, and a structured home study program, this vibrant
experience will bring NVC alive. Fri, Sep 28, 2012 to
Sun, Sep 30, 2012
Begins at 1:00pm FridayBody of Wisdom: Embodying Nonviolent
Communication<http://www.newenglandnvc.org/trainings/?td=yes&tid=190>(David
Weinstock)
Walk your talk with Power and Compassion Lead by David Weinstock Dear
Friends, I am very happy to return to the New York area and very excited
about this weekend workshop. There will be personal, partner and group
explorations drawing from Nonviolent Communication, Somatic Coaching,
Aikido, Music and Community Consensus living. We will bring to the table
spirited centering and relationship practices with an infusion of music,
lively conversation and some good fun. This cornucopia of practices will
engage all of our senses to help align what we deeply value with our words
and actions in the world. Join us for this unique integration of Nonviolent
Communication Somatics, and Aikido to create a future of greater
possibilities in your life.
Connecticut Thur, Sep 27, 2012 to
Fri, Sep 28, 2012
09:00 AM to 4:00 PMMediation on the Go: The Art of Informal
Mediation<http://www.newenglandnvc.org/trainings/?td=yes&tid=186>(Joe
Brummer)
Based on Marshall Rosenberg’s Nonviolent Communication, “Mediation on the
Go” is a training program designed for people who deal with day-to-day
conflicts between others where a formal sit-down mediation is either
impossible or unnecessary. Parents mediate fights between their children,
social workers* mediate conflicts between members of families, educators
mediate between students, police officers manage fights between neighbors,
and supervisors often mediate between direct reports who can’t get along.
Maine Sun, Aug 05, 2012 to
Thur, Aug 09, 2012
08:30 AM to 4:30 PMSustainable Communication: Theory & Practice of NVC PAX
495 or PAX 595 <http://www.newenglandnvc.org/trainings/?td=yes&tid=177>(Peggy
Smith)
Participants can expect to leave the course with practical skills to
effectively improve relationships on the personal, academic and
professional level. An amazing opportunity to learn NVC in the beautiful
Massachusetts Tue, Jul 31, 2012
7:00 PM to 9:00 PMGreat Barrington: Governance by
Equals<http://www.newenglandnvc.org/trainings/?td=yes&tid=188>(Jerry
Koch-Gonzalez)
An introduction to Dynamic Governance/Sociocracy We will review the major
concepts and give you a practical experience of a system of governance and
decision-making where everyone's voice is heard and everyone's needs
matter!
New Hampshire
Rhode Island
Vermont Sat, Aug 04, 2012
09:00 AM to 6:00 PMTRANSFORMING INEFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: Randolph,
VT<http://www.newenglandnvc.org/trainings/?td=yes&tid=185>(Pan Vera)
by Cultivating our Authenticity. Pan will lead you through the four steps
of Compassionate Communication that bring clarity, connection and joy.
Click on the title for a training to see additional details including the
location of the training.

This newsletter is published on the 8th and 22nd of each month.
For more information: email: info at newenglandnvc.org,
website:http://www.newenglandnvc.orgor call (413)
549 1747 if you don't have internet access or cannot meet your needs
another way.

New England NVC, 120 Pulpit Hill Road Unit 8, Amherst, MA 01002

For information about practice groups, take a look at
http://www.newenglandnvc.org/practice_groups/

"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11