[act-ma] NACA IS HIRING--help low income folks get mortgages

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Tue Jul 31 04:32:27 PDT 2012

   NACA
NEIGHBORHOOD ASSISTANCE CORPORATION OF AMERICA
WWW.NACA.COM

*Bruce Marks*
CEO

*Headquarters:*
Boston, MA
(888) 297-5568

*OFFICES:*
ATLANTA, GA
      (404) 377-4545
AUGUSTA, GA
      (706) 855-7464
BALTIMORE, MD
      (410) 783-0465
BIRMINGHAM, AL
      (205) 942-8111
BOSTON, MA
      (617) 250-6244
BUFFALO, NY
      (716) 834-6222
CHARLESTON, SC
      (843) 556-0497
CHARLOTTE, NC
      (704) 536-7676
CHICAGO, IL
      (773) 723-6222
CLEVELAND, OH
      (216) 619-4110
COLUMBIA, SC
      (803) 255-0223
DALLAS, TX
      (972) 283-1171
DENVER, CO
      (303) 694-5437
HAND, TX
      (877) 952-6222
HOUSTON, TX
      (713) 706-3400
JACKSON, MS
      (601) 922-4008
JACKSONVILLE, FL
      (904) 306-9272
KANSAS CITY, MO
      (816) 531-6222
LAS VEGAS, NV
      (702) 362-6199
LAWRENCE, MA
      (978) 687-3993
LITTLE ROCK, AR
      (501) 492-0083
LOS ANGELES, CA
      (310) 412-2600
MEMPHIS, TN
      (901) 348-0115
MILWAUKEE, WI
      (414) 442-6222
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
      (888) 404-6222
NASHVILLE, TN
      (615) 781-4240
NEW HAVEN, CT
      (203) 562-6220
NEW ORLEANS, LA
      (504) 241-2090
NEWARK, NJ
      (973) 679-2601
OAKLAND, CA
      (510) 652-6622
PHILADELPHIA, PA
      (215) 531-5221
PHOENIX, AZ
      (602) 248-4408
RALEIGH, NC
      (919) 855-8484
SAN ANTONIO, TX
      (210) 826-2828
SPRINGFIELD, MA
      (413) 788-6220
ST LOUIS, MO
      (314) 645-8333
TAMPA, FL
      (813) 287-5051
WASHINGTON, DC
      (202) 328-6333

 NACA IS HIRING MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS NOW!
NACA is the largest non-profit HUD certified homeownership and advocacy
organization in the country. NACA, the Neighborhood Assistance Corporation
of America (www.naca.com), is a high-profile organization, with its
programs and advocacy frequently featured in the national and international
media. Founded in 1988, NACA’s confrontational community organizing against
predatory and discriminatory lenders, and unprecedented homeownership and
counseling programs have set the national standard for achieving affordable
homeownership. Click here for NACA
background.<https://www.naca.com/nacaweb/job/jobNacaBackground.htm>

NACA is the most exciting and effective housing and advocacy organization
to be a part of in the country and we invite you to join our growing team.
While virtually everyone is downsizing and laying off employees, we are
growing and need to hire more staff. *We are hiring Mortgage Consultants
(“MCs”) nationwide for our 40+ offices (additional job opportunities can be
found at www.naca.com).* Please spread the word to your family, friends and
co-workers.

*Mortgage Consultants (“MCs”) – Nationwide*
The MC provides individual counseling from the initial intake, continuing
through the mortgage qualifying process, including budget counseling and
mortgage qualification, and concluding with mortgage origination and
closing. Homebuyers have exclusive access to NACA’s Best in America
mortgage product with everyone receiving the same incredible terms: no
downpayment, no closing costs, no points or fees, and no requirement for
perfect credit (qualification based on individual circumstance not credit
score) and everyone always gets a 30-year fixed rate below market mortgage
(currently at 3.375% 30yr. fixed as of 7/23/12). NACA has over $13 billion
in committed funds from some of the country’s largest lenders. MCs also
provide face-to-face counseling for homeowners with an unaffordable
mortgage. NACA is able to do what no others can do through legally binding
agreements as well as NACA’s state-of-the-art operations.

Applicants need to have as much mortgage experience as possible in
processing, origination, counseling, real estate or other related field,
but other factors such as education and experience in other fields maybe
considered as compensating factors for lack of mortgage experience. The
vast majority of MCs in the local offices and all the Remote Mortgage
Consultants based in Charlotte work solely on the purchase program.
Compensation is results based so a MC can earn overall compensation from
$45,000 and upwards of $65,000+ a year with the opportunity to make six
figures (click here for the result-based compensation
structure<https://www.nacalynx.com/nacaweb/job/nrcp.pdf>).

The MC must be a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator (“MLO”). If an applicant
is not a licensed MLO, NACA will make a conditional offer with the
candidate’s employment commencing once he or she completes the MLO
pre-licensing education requirements and passes the state and federal
licensing exam within forty-five days of the conditional offer. The costs
should not next exceed $500 with possible options for financial assistance,
and after six months of satisfactory employment NACA will reimburse the
applicant for the costs of pre-licensing education and testing up to $500.
After the applicant has passed his/her state and federal licensing test,
NACA will pay the additional costs of obtaining and maintaining a license
so long as he/she complies with all applicable licensing deadlines and
requirements. NACA may in exceptional circumstances waive the employment
pre-licensing educational and testing requirements.

*NACA Staff Requirements:*
NACA staff must have a passion for and commitment to community advocacy and
for the delivery of excellent services to working people. While advocacy
campaigns are an important part of everyone’s work at NACA, staff spend a
majority of their time providing comprehensive housing services to low- and
moderate-income people and administering NACA’s homeownership program. The
achievement of NACA's goals, both in its advocacy and service programs,
requires irregular hours, (i.e., evenings and weekends) and sometimes long
days. NACA expects a commitment from the staff to do the work that is
necessary, at the time it is necessary, to fulfill this rewarding
opportunity to make a difference in your community.

NACA offers tremendous opportunities for job growth and career development
with a strong track record of promoting from within and rewarding hard
work. NACA seeks applicants with a positive and open attitude, a
willingness to work hard, and the determination to achieve NACA’s mission.
Given that NACA utilizes the most advanced software in the industry, strong
computer proficiency is necessary. We plan to hire many staff in the near
future as we grow our business and continue to enhance our services. NACA
is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages minorities and
multilingual individuals to apply.

*Applying for Mortgage Consultant Position (other positions are also
available):*

YOU CAN ACCESS THE AVAILABLE POSITIONS BY CLICKING
HERE<https://www.nacalynx.com/nacaweb/job/jobNews.aspx?menu=none#009>(you
can apply for more than one position or location).

You can apply for a MC position by clicking on the office location that
interests you as a location from which to work. We are also hiring Remote
Mortgage Consultants (“RMC”) based in Charlotte NC to provide phone
counseling. The job application is in seven sections and can take a
significant period of time. Once you complete Section One, your user name
and password will be sent to your email. You can access your application at
a later time to complete as well as obtain the status of your application by
clicking here <https://www.naca.com/nacaweb/job/jobLogin.aspx>. This
comprehensive application is intended to identify people who are
well-suited to work for NACA and committed to NACA’s mission. We encourage
you to take the time to review our website and learn about the great work
our employees do everyday. It is an exciting place to work. You can keep up
with your application status by logging into your application. If you have
any other crucial questions regarding your application send an email to
hr at naca.com.

This email is the property of NACA and/or its relevant affiliate
and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s).  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender
and delete all copies of the message.  Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies, and
with authority, states them to be the views of NACA.

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11