[act-ma] Organic Farmers 2012 Summer Conference

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Tue Jul 31 04:34:10 PDT 2012

*NOFA 2012 Summer Conference <http://www.nofasummerconference.org/>*****

August 10-12, 2012University of Massachusetts, Amherst****

 Keynote Speakers: Chellie Pingree, Congresswoman from Maine, Jeffrey
Smith, Institute for Responsible Technology****

Over 200 Workshops on Organic Gardening, Farming, Food Politics,
Permaculture, Homesteading, Landscaping, Alternative Energy, Livestock,
Cooking, and more! Hundreds of Vendors and Exhibitors****

Live Entertainment****

Children’s and Teen Conference****

Country Fair****

 ****

Featuring a pre-conference seminar on GMOs with Jeffrey Smith, and a
pre-conference seminar on Natural Fruit with Lee Reich.  ****

 ****

To register: www.nofasummerconference.org****

Email: info at nofasummerconference.org****

Call: 413-362-2143****

 ****

** **

*For Your Facebook Page:*****

Hope you’ll join us at a great upcoming event – the NOFA Summer Conference
– at UMass Amherst; August 10th-12th.  We can’t wait to hear keynoters
Congresswoman Chellie Pingree and Jeffrey Smith, the anti-GMO consumer
advocate. It’s a great weekend with tons of workshops.  You can register
here: www.nofasummerconference.org.  See you in Amherst!****

** **

*Join the Facebook Event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/446647368695843/>(and INVITE FRIENDS)
*

Here is the NOFA Summer Conference Facebook Page.
https://www.facebook.com/events/446647368695843/  ****

A great way to spread the word through social media.  Click on INVITE
FRIENDS, and share the event with people you know. There’s all kinds of
info on that page as well, and if you’ve sent me your photo, you might even
see yourself up there!  ****

** **

** **

** **