[act-ma] Sun. 8/26 - Sacco & Vanzetti Commemoration Day

Sergio Reyes sreyes1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 18:54:18 PDT 2012

7th Annual Sacco and Vanzetti Commemoration Day - Sunday, August 26, 2012Gather at the Boston Common Visitor Center (Tremont/West) at 2PM to
star marching toward the North at 3PM. Then rally at 4PM the Greenway
Park, Hanover St. and Cross Street in the NOrth End of Boston.

This event is dedicated to all political prisoners and victims of state repression.

JUSTICE CRUCIFIED NO MORE!

Sponsored by the Sacco and Vanzetti Commemoration Society and the I.W.W.

Endorsed by the Lantern Collective, Bread and Roses Heritage Committee, Common Struggle

For more info: info[at]saccoandvanzetti.org or call 617-290-5614

To download the flyer for the event click here.
To download the press release and psa click here.

--We must demand that the U.S. sign the UN Convention on Migrant Workers Rights--