[act-ma] on & prior to Sat, Sept 15: D2D Yard Sale: Your Good Stuff, Our Good Cause!

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Tue Aug 28 15:14:37 PDT 2012

<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?llr=a4m6b4bab&v=001MtYzh8Ksh1BfAXyRQ-hQvg_9WbwuDR2-l3_QOq5JdZyQGhWcBK51gn5hUxbY45ONRjSZIBf-k_cp8Nhw7AWG_MHDokrFH5x2hG1rIGMz9ws%3D>

*Your Good Stuff, Our Good Cause!*

Dear SCM Fans,

Door2Door Transportation by SCM is having a fundraising *Yard Sale* on
*Saturday, September 15 *here at our base in Davis Square. Do you have
items that you can contribute?
Yard Sale
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001qzF0ZyUaV1wFKdR786gXyZcWVqeMW3A73_dBAZKU_ZsjhORPraqBUb0UJ2oFtluVmkcOoYr3-DZQL65EONw3GAAXt9lG_y8z78VsoBtjZXlNUBnCs_g5e9yF5T9eCU2z>
Please have a look around your garage, your closets, your attic... for
that stuff that you have been *meaning to give away*! We are more than
happy to come by and pick it up! We'll take it all: furniture, clothing,
books, toys...
We'll also provide you with a letter of thanks including our 501(c)(3)
details so that you can claim your tax deduction.
If you have something we can pick up, please reply to this email or call
Joe Marcucci at (617) 625-1191 x49.
Proceeds from the day go towards our mission of /promoting the
independence of seniors and persons with disabilities through
community-based transportation. /Our friendly, safe and reliable
services help people maintain healthy, mobile and connected lives. *What
a great cause!*
We also hope you'll come on the 15th - between *9:00 am *and*3:00 pm* -
and have a rummage yourself. We'll have raffles, food, games, face
painting. It'll be fun.
Many thanks, in advance, for thinking of *Door2Door*!
Best,
Reed Cochran
Executive Director

**