[act-ma] Anti-WAR PROTESTS, OCT. 5-7

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Mon Sep 3 05:03:19 PDT 2012

The following October peace protest is being organized, as in years past,
by VFP and UNAC, both participating now in DNC (#MOWSS). OccupyBoston
turned out in large numbers for the Oct. 2011 antiwar march--note that
InterOccupy is also an organizer this year--and although OB has a full
schedule for Sept., will probably want to add this to the SAA schedule for
October. (The planning call listed here is [reminder] the night before this
Thursday's Bradley Manning support rally, which we've discussed and which
is on the OB calendar.) Could the coordinators of all peace groups please
get the word out to their lists? Thanks! IS, Peace, Joan