[act-ma] Sept 28-30: 3-day Conference, "Move to Amend" Northampton, MA and OR, CA, WI, CO, FL

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Thu Sep 6 22:34:26 PDT 2012

*/The National Campaign to End Corporate Personhood and Demand Real
Democracy!/* Move to Amend
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=CUbbGigUiZuTR57dz9WnLg7XEcBjddTe>

*About*
<https://movetoamend.org/events/western-ma-move-amend-new-england-regional-convergence>*|
**Donate*
<https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50137/donate_page/contribute>*| **Take
Action*
<https://movetoamend.org/events/western-ma-move-amend-new-england-regional-convergence>

*Are you ready to join us for Move to Amend New England? **September
28-30 in Northampton, Mass - REGISTER TODAY! *

This event will bring you together with Move to Amend activists and
supporters from throughout New England and the surrounding region, and
will be a valuable opportunity to:

★ Receive training in the skills you’ll need to organize more
effectively in your community and beyond;

★ Strategize how best to build this movement on the local, state,
regional, and national levels; and

★ Network, brainstorm, and cross-pollinate with other Move to Amend
groups and supporters in the New England region.

*REGISTER TODAY!*
<https://movetoamend.org/events/western-ma-move-amend-new-england-regional-convergence>

      *
      Speakers include:*

*★ Sut Jhally*of the Media Education Foundation

*★ Jane Winn*of the Berkshires Environmental Action Team

*★ David Cobb *of Move to Amend and the Program on Corporations, Law,
and Democracy

*★ Kaitlin Sopoci-Belknap *of Move to Amend and Democracy Unlimited

*★ George Friday *of Move to Amend and the Bill of Rights Defense Committee

*★ Daniel Lee *of Move to Amend and Occupy Los Angeles

... and many more -- check the website
<https://movetoamend.org/events/western-ma-move-amend-new-england-regional-convergence>for
speaker updates soon!

* * *

      *Move to Amend New England!
      *

Friday, September 28 to Sunday, September 30, 2012

First Churches of Northampton
29 Main Street
Northampton, MA 01060

*Click here for more information and the convergence schedule.

*
<https://movetoamend.org/events/western-ma-move-amend-new-england-regional-convergence>
* * *
If you cannot join us in Northampton, please make a donation
<https://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50137/donate_page/contribute> to help
cover the costs for others to attend, or check out our other 2012
Regional Convergences
<https://movetoamend.org//2012-regional-democracy-convergences>.

MOVE TO AMEND*
PO Box 610, Eureka CA 95502  |  (707) 269-0984 **| www.MoveToAmend.org
<https://movetoamend.org/>**
*

/We, the People of the United States of America, reject the U.S. Supreme
Court's Citizens United ruling, and move to amend our Constitution to
firmly establish that money is not speech, and that human beings, not
corporations, are persons entitled to constitutional rights. /

Donate
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=nMdwimrz8vxdQo27FFlYNw7XEcBjddTe>
Facebook
<http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Jpf4%2B4cEiQcvTPCotuMMNBmCCfeIdY%2BA>