[act-ma] GLADHour: Happy Hour for Fans of LGBT Equality

So Just sojusters at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 04:50:29 PDT 2012

Hi!

Please post this to your events calendar as soon as you get a chance -
thanks!

*GLADHour: Happy Hour for Fans of LGBT Equality*

Are you a fan of equal justice for all? Join Gay & Lesbian Advocates &
Defenders on Wednesday, September 19th from 6pm-8:30pm at our next
GLADHour, a free after-work happy hour! Enjoy great food and drinks in a
relaxed and fun atmosphere at Geoffrey’s Café* while networking with fellow
supporters of LGBT equality.

*RSVP* at http://www.glad.org/events  (*newcomers always welcome!*)

GLADHours are held three times a year in conjunction with the Mass LGBTQ
Bar Association and each has a short program that focuses on a different
aspect of GLAD's work. This time, GLAD Senior Attorney and AIDS Law Project
Director Ben Klein will provide a first-hand account of that morning's
court hearing in Maine in our case on behalf of a transgender fifth grader,
and will share his insights on the current importance of HIV/AIDS legal
work.

*Complimentary hors d'oeuvres* • *Cash bar*

*Spread the word!*
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/229316427198079/
@GLADLaw #GLADHour

* Geoffrey’s Café is located: 142 Berkeley Street Boston, MA 02116

--
Jessica Critcher
Organizer Intern

Socializing for Justice (SoJust)
www.sojust.org
SoJust on Twitter: @SoJust <http://twitter.com/sojust>
SoJust on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/SoJust

*About Socializing for Justice - www.sojust.org*
Since 2006, we've been building this great sandbox where we can bring
progressives of all stripes together and try out new ideas in this
"Movement Moment". Spaces like this are crucial as we start to reframe and
build new visions for our movement(s).

With 2,000+ members and 6 years of creating a diverse cross-issue community
in Boston, Socializing for Justice is the best place to find the great
people, organizations and community you're looking for while putting the
SOCIAL back in social justice.