[act-ma] Iyad Burnat, Head of the Popular Committee in Bil’in, Palestine, in Bedford MA Nov 11, 2012

skip schiel skipschiel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:26:29 PDT 2012

*SAVE THE DATE*

*NOV 11, 2012 at First Parish Church, 75 Great Rd. Bedford, MA.*

* ** *

*Iyad Burnat, Head of the Popular Committee in Bil’in, Palestine*

*Lecture at 6:30 PM *

* flyer attached*

He's also speaking in other areas of boston metro.

+++++++++++
Skip Schiel
9 Sacramento St
Cambridge MA 02138-1843 USA

skipschiel at gmail.com
617-230-6314
http://teeksaphoto.org
http://skipschiel.wordpress.com
http://eyewitnessgaza.net*
**
**We grow accustomed to the Dark -
When Light is put away - ...

Either the Darkness alters -
Or something in the sight
Adjusts itself to Midnight -
And Life steps almost straight. *

—Emily Dickenson

To join my email list about my recent spring 2012 experiences in*
 PALESTINE-ISRAEL*, and for postings related to that issue and very
personal reflections and photographs, please reply with SUBSCRIBE LEVANT in
the subject line.

To subscribe to my *PHOTO-MOVIE* list, what I make (on a variety of
topics), plus relevant other information and examples from other
photographers. I'll send links (average 1-3 links per week), not actual
photo files. If interested, please respond with SUBSCRIBE PHOTO-MOVIE.