[act-ma] Bradley Manning Vigil, Peace Vigil

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Fri Oct 19 18:36:03 PDT 2012

Peace Vigil
Saturdays 1-2pm
Park Street MBTA Station, Boston, MA

Join members of OB-SAA and Veterans for Peace in solidarity with The
Committee for Peace & Human Rights at Park Street Station, on the
Boston Common, any Saturday from 1 to 2, to protest the "war on
terror" and the war on the poor.  The Committee for Peace and Human
Rights has been holding a vigil and speak-out at Park St for 14 years
and welcomes new people.  Call (617) 776-6524 with any questions.
====================================

Bradley Manning Solidarity vigil
Wednesdays 4-5pm
Davis Square, Somerville, MA

Join members of OB-SAA and Veterans for Peace in solidarity with
Bradley Manning Square, a weekly gathering in Davis Sq, Somerville
supporting Pfc Bradley Manning, the WikiLeaks whistle blower who
released half a million secret ifiles about the wars in Iraq and
Afghanistan, including most famously the video CollateralMurder.com.
We meet on Wednesdays from 4 to 5 to speak and sing out, hold signs
and collect signatures to free Bradley Manning.  Visit our website,
www.BradleyManningSquare.org, or call (617) 776-6524 for more info.

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11