[act-ma] Fundraiser for Veterans for Peace

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Sat Nov 24 06:23:32 PST 2012

   deh43 at comcast.net Nov 23 08:38PM

   FUNDRAISER FOR VETERANS FOR PEACE

   ONLY FIVE DAYS TILL:
   OUR PARTY / FUNDRAISER AT JOHNNY D'S
   Please join us Wednesday evening (Nov. 28), 6:00 - 10:00 pm
   17 Holland Street, Somerville, MA
   Dine: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm - music by Willie Sordillo Jazz Trio
   Dance to the music of Public Interest - 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
   FLYER ATTACHED - PLEASE CIRCULATE

   Please come and support all the work of the Smedleys, bring your dancing
   shoes.
   It is a great time, great friends, great food, great music and guess
   what:
   OVER 50 GREAT PRIZES FOR OUR RAFFLE
   We have gift certificates to numerous restaurants , movies, gift shops,
   sports stores etc.
   Plus numerous other gifts including photography, lobsters, gift baskets
   - WOW!
   Local businesses have been unbelievably supportive - MORE GIFTS THAN
   EVER!

   LET'S MAKE THIS THE BEST FUNDRAISER EVER
   ALL THAT'S LEFT IS YOU! PLEASE COME!
   PLEASE INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO JOIN US.
   PICK UP THE PHONE AND PERSONALLY INVITE VFP MEMBERS WE HAVE NOT SEEN IN
   A WHILE, FRIENDS AND ALLIES TO JOIN US.

   WE ONLY HAVE FIVE DAYS TO TURN OUT OUR FRIENDS AND ALLIES

   All year we meet together, work together, march together
   For one night, lets party together
   HOPE TO SEE YOU ON WEDNESDAY, NOV 28.
   Pat

 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group
massoccupy.
You can post via email <massoccupy at googlegroups.com>.
To unsubscribe from this group,
send<massoccupy+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com>an empty message.
For more options, visit
<http://groups.google.com/group/massoccupy/topics>this group.

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11