[act-ma] 11/29 REMINDER: Orientation session for use of encuentro5 (Thursday, 8pm)

alisa alisa at encuentro5.org
Wed Nov 28 20:01:35 PST 2012

Friends,

As you know encuentro 5 recently relocated and is now up and running
in its new space.

If your organization has done events at e5 in the past AND would like
to host future ones at the new location, we want to welcome you back
AND
provide an orientation to the new space...

The 45-minute orientation session is necessary if you wish to reserve
and use the space.

The next session will take place on Thursday, November 29th, 2012, at
8:00 p.m. It runs for 45 minutes and will cover topics like,
"How to make a reservation?" "How do I use the A/V equipment?" "What
to do about cleaning up?" etc.

The session is being held at 9 Hamilton Place, Suite 2a, Boston, MA
02108; please RSVP at info at encuentro5.org.
less than a
block from the Park Street T-stop, next to the Suffolk Law School, and
half a block from the Orpheum. Use this link to find us on Google
Maps:http://goo.gl/maps/zEeft

For more about e5, visit http://www.encuentro5.org and for testimonies
about e5 and activism, see http://encuentro5.com

We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, Nov. 29th...

- The e5 Collective

encuentro5.org <http://www.encuentro5.org>

*
*