[act-ma] Equity Forum, 11/30, Four Corners Dot

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Wed Nov 28 12:02:27 PST 2012

Equity Forum 2012: Time for Action | Nov. 30
Submitted by Ben Morrow on Tue, 11/20/2012 - 8:24pm

This 2-day forum will bring together residents, community organizations,
policymakers, and activists to learn about, discuss, and create best
practices and strategies to advance equity in our communities. Topics that
will be covered include:

·         Good Jobs

·         Transportation

·         Fair and Affordable Housing & Displacement

·         Health Care Access

Register at http://action4equity.org/. You can also call Clean Water Action
at 617.338.8131 or Greater Four Corners Action Coalition at 617.436.0289.
Register ASAP because there’s no time like today to stabilize our
communities!

*Childcare provided if requested in advance*

Location: 150 Mt. Vernon Street, Dorchester, MA 02125 (SEIU 1199)

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11