[act-ma] Mon 12/10/12 - Day of Action on the Fiscal Cliff (Boston Actions)

David O. Knuttunen webmaster at dsaboston.org
Sat Dec 8 07:27:28 PST 2012

Day of Action on the Fiscal Cliff
Monday, December 10, 2012

How do we fix our federal budget? The corporate CEO's of "Fix the Debt"
claim there's only one alternative: slash funds for programs like Medicaid &
Medicare and let the rich continue to receive taxpayer-funded handouts. They
would rather take away vital services from seniors and the poor than pay
their fair share in taxes.

The fact is, this is a simple issue. This is about the 99% vs. 1%.
So which side are you on?

Rally in Boston for the National Day of Action on the
<http://massjwj.net/news/defend-our-social-safety-net> "Fiscal Cliff"

Monday, December 10th
1:00PM-2:30PM
Faneuil Hall (1 Faneuil Hall Sq. Boston MA)
State Street Stop on the Orange Line, Government Center on Green/Blue Line

Candelight Vigil Against Cuts
<http://massjwj.net/events/candlelight-campaign-against-cuts>

Monday, December 10th
4:00PM-5:00PM
Outside the office of Senator Kerry
(1 Bowdoin Sq. Boston, MA) Bowdoin Stop on the Blue Line

For more information, contact Mary at Jobs with Justice
<http://massjwj.net/>  by emailing maryh at massjwj.net or call 617-524-8778.

Down load a PDF flyer HERE
<http://dsaboston.org/FiscalCliffActions_12-12-10.pdf> .

Listen to an audio recording of an Occupy Boston Radio discussion the Fiscal
Cliff HERE
<http://fsuradio.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/wed-1205-sledding-down-the-fiscal-
cliff-grand-bargains-seen-from-the-democratic-left-audio-link/> .