[act-ma] 12/31 First Night Against the Wars (Mon)

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Sun Dec 16 10:00:32 PST 2012

Back by popular request!

Save the date.
Standout at Copley Square for First Night Against the War    Mon. Dec. 31st

Keeping up with the seven year tradition Boston UNAC (Unified National
Anti-war Coalition), Stop the Wars  and others will join with others to
standout at Copley Square on Friday.

There will be a conference call this Thursday Dec. 20th from 8 to 9 PM to choose a theme and organize details.

1-218-936-4141  (Midwest)
Access Code 9586496

Contact us if your organization wants to co-sponsor this event.

The event will be from at least 3 PM until the end of the parade at about 7.
Meet near the old entrance to the Boston Public Library at Dartmouth and
Boylston Streets.

We will have one large banner, placards, leaflets and possibly stickers.
If you are interested in helping out please contact us.  If we get
additional volunteers we may start earlier.

More details soon.