[act-ma] TOMORROW 12/19: Rally: No to a Bad "Grand Bargain"

Cole Harrison cole at masspeaceaction.org
Tue Dec 18 18:11:09 PST 2012

Join the Budget for All coalition *tomorrow (Wednesday) at Kerry's Boston
office at noon* for a rally to oppose a bad deal.   Obama's latest proposal
unfortunately calls for cuts in Social Security and has only small military
cuts.  We must do better - tell Congress to vote down any deal like that.

There will be a concurrent rally in Springfield, and on Friday a group will
visit Rep Keating's Plymouth office.

Cole