[act-ma] HIRING - Community Organizer, JP - please share

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Fri Jan 4 15:54:42 PST 2013

Seeking a Community Organizer for JP NET
Job Opening

The Institute for Policy Studies and the JP New Economy Transition (JP
NET) are *seeking to hire a full-time community organizer*, focused
on engaging the diverse communities within JP and promoting the
transition to a new economy.

The organizer will conduct outreach to Jamaica Plain residents,
coordinate neighborhood events, supervise youth interns, liaise with
community-based groups, mobilize JP NET participants and support
leadership development for volunteer-led initiatives.

I'm hoping you'll help spread the word about this opportunity through
your networks - we're looking at a pretty quick turnaround, with
*applications due January 15th*. * The position description is available
at this link: *

http://jptransition.org/2012/12/17/organizer-job/
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=W6l3%2FkiyRRjKCPUgOyM85QbNe7AA5OIY>

Email inquiries should be sent to Samantha at jobsneips at gmail.com
<mailto:jobsneips at gmail.com>.

Thanks for your help!
All the best,
Chuck
<#>

JP New Economy Transition
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=a%2BFelPAztBWXb8E%2Fy9E15gbNe7AA5OIY>
is working to ensure all of us live well in the new economy. Our website
is http://jptransition.org/
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=oxkZsaQT9Bi%2Ba5F0XvnwhQbNe7AA5OIY>."Like
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=2CzI5%2BniUMJN4l%2FrzbOseAbNe7AA5OIY>"
this on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JPtransition
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=GwRJGEEa4WVwQMpEK11ItQbNe7AA5OIY>.

*|IPS - Program on Inequality and the Common Good |*
http://www.ips-dc.org/inequality.<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=gfyrYuWE39fw5DxUtl%2FIhQbNe7AA5OIY>