[act-ma] Fw: Saint Pat's Peace Parade - "Call for Help"

Pat Scanlon patscanlonmusic at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 13:43:45 PST 2013

Hello Veterans For Peace and our Peace Allies,

As you know we are planning for the

3rd Annual
Saint Patrick’s Peace Parade
The Alternative
People’s Parade for Peace, Equality, Jobs, Environmental Stewardship, Social
and Economic Justice.

Good news this year.
Once again we will walk one mile behind the first parade. But, this year the
street barriers will stay up until we pass and the street sweepers will be
behind us – That is great news because with the barriers up and the sweepers
behind us – the party does not end until our parade passes by and thousands
more will be on the street to see our messages and to welcome us to South
Boston.

We need your help! We need your active participation and your group’s participation, not just in
attending but reaching out and passing the word. Please contact all your
members and just as important, other groups, friends any one who would like to
join us. Let's together make this a parade like no other.

This year we will have an “Environmental Stewardship” Division – please invite any
environmental group you know. We want as many environmental messages displayed
as possible.

I have attached a Saint
Patrick’s Peace Parade Flyer and “Call
for Help” that is on the back of the flyer

Please pass it on and be an active organizer for this year’s
parade.

On behalf of the Saint Pat’s Peace Parade Organizing
Committee
Thank you,
Pat Scanlon
Coordinator, VFP Chapter 9, Smedley D. Butler Brigade
Parade Organizer
978-475-1776