[act-ma] Up comming storm and other act-ma news

Charlie Welch cwelch at tecschange.org
Thu Feb 7 05:29:13 PST 2013

With global warming and mild winters recently we have not emphasized
using act-ma to update people about your events in the face of a
storm.You can send out postponements, cancellations or notices that
events will go on as planned to act-ma!

Act-MA tidbits

The number of subscribers just topped 875, help us push it over 900!We
mostly grow by word of mouth.Please pass the information about Act-MA to
your friends.

Also

Check out our logo and "Like" our community page on Facebook. Go to
https://www.facebook.com/actmaorg?ref=ts&fref=ts

Or just search for act-ma when you are logged on.

Or...

Pass on our website at http:\\www.act-ma.org

The website includes the most comprehensive listing of other area
activist calendars and links to local radio and cable TV shows.

Download our ¼ page flyer to distribute in places you normally go to
like libraries, community centers or places of worship.