[act-ma] Demand Progress seeks Boston action organizer

Adi Nochur anochur at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 15:10:31 PST 2013

Demand Progress is seeking a Boston-based organizer for the next 5-6 weeks
to organize an early April day of action, during the week when Aaron
Swartz's trial was to have begun.  We're going to have a large signature
rally in Boston as part of a much broader day of actions across the
country. This person would be organizing the Boston-specific activities --
so we need help with logistics and turn-out:  Getting permits, helping
develop the program, outreach to local and national orgs and student
groups, press work, etc. We can pay on the order of $5k.

Interested parties should contact Charlie Furman at furman.jr at gmail.com with
a resume.