[act-ma] June: The Sun in Rowe, MA: Apply for a full scholarship by 4/1

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Tue Mar 12 11:58:57 PDT 2013

The Sun Magazine | A Weekend with The Sun in Massachusetts

The Sun Magazine

      Into the Fire <http://www.thesunmagazine.org/get_involved/events/24>
      /The Sun/ Celebrates Personal Writing
      in Massachusetts
      June 7--9, 2013

We invite you to join /Sun/ authors Gillian Kendall, Alison Luterman,
Lee Martin, and Sparrow, along with editor and publisher Sy Safransky,
for a lively weekend of writing, conversation, and inspiration. The
gathering will be held at Rowe, a retreat center situated on fifty acres
of lush woodland in the Berkshire Mountains of western Massachusetts.

Two full scholarships
<http://www.thesunmagazine.org/get_involved/events/24#scholarships> are
available (*application deadline April 1*); please see our website for
details.

A large enrollment is expected, and spaces are limited. We recommend
registering soon by contacting Rowe at (413) 339-4954, or registering
online <http://rowecenter.org/events.php?event=202>.

We hope you'll join us.

~

/Copyright © 2013, The Sun Publishing Company, Inc., 107 North Roberson
Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516/
Privacy Policy <http://www.thesunmagazine.org/privacy_tou/privacy>