[act-ma] 3/22 (Friday) e5 Annual Dinner - Join us!; this weekend - St. Patrick's Day Parade

Suren Moodliar suren at fairjobs.org
Fri Mar 15 13:22:55 PDT 2013

Tonight encuentro 5 hosts economist Andrew Kliman speaking to the "Failure
of Capitalist Production <http://www.encuentro5.org/home/node/293>" (7:30
p.m.) and later this weekend the peace movement is organizing a broad and
inclusive St. Patrick's Day
Parade<http://justicewithpeace.org/st-patricks-2013>(see this Open
Media Boston article for more background
info<http://www.openmediaboston.org/node/2546>).
We also want to alert you to an "Art Sale Benefiting Hurricane Sandy
Survivors in Cuba <http://www.encuentro5.org/home/node/294>" that takes
place next Wednesday at encuentro 5.

*Five for e5 Annual Dinner* <http://on.fb.me/YpuZnC>
We especially want to call your attention to our annual dinner, "Five for
e5" celebration <http://on.fb.me/YpuZnC>, scheduled for next Friday, March
22, 2013, at 6:30 p.m. and hosted at SEIU 615's meeting hall at 26 West
Street*.**

   - In an evening that will also mark our solidarity with the Venezuelan
   people, we will be honoring Aaron Tanaka, Angela Kelly, Banjineh Browne,
   Karen Schneiderman, and Lily Huang (bios online). We will also give special
   recognition to the Boston Occupier.
   - The evening will also be marked with live music, short presentations,
   and great food (prepared by Norma Rosario's catering operation - see menu
   online).
   - We are suggesting a donation of $10 per person (tickets may be bought
   online or at the door) - if you cannot make a donation, please come anyway
   but reserve your space online (at http://dinner.encuentro5.org). Also,
   please use Facebook to promote the event and invite your friends (event
   page here: http://on.fb.me/YpuZnC ).

For photos from our first dinner, visit the event website,
http://dinner.encuentro5.org. It will be great to see you at these events
and especially at our dinner next Friday!

Suren

for the encuentro 5 collective and Mass. Global Action.

* NOTE: THE DINNER IS *NOT* BEING HELD AT ENCUENTRO 5 BUT A FEW BLOCKS AWAY
AT SEIU 615.