[act-ma] Boston Cyclists Union Spring Kickoff Soul Party

Vanessa Green greenactivist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 10:53:17 PDT 2013

*Boston Cyclists Union’s Spring Kickoff Soul Party*
Thursday, April 25, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Villa Victoria Center for the Arts
85 West Newton St.
Boston, MA 02118

This Thursday, April 25 the Boston Cyclists Union will host its second
annual Spring Kickoff party. This year it's all about the soul of the bike
movement. What brought you to where you are today? What got you interested
in making Boston the best biking city in the world? Where is all that fire
coming from?

Be thinking about this as you enjoy free beer, free food, and Northern Soul
you can really move to. You know we always throw a good party and this time
we're hoping to pack this 450-capacity venue, but keep you're eyes here or
on our Facebook page <https://www.facebook.com/bostoncyclistsunion> to hear
about our guests, DJs, beer donors, and food donors as they express their
support for a Boston that's safe for everyone to mount a bike and ride,
from 6 years old on up to 97.

The event is free to all Union members--if you are not yet a member or need
to renew your membership, buying an Eventbrite ticket makes you a member!
http://soulbike.eventbrite.com/

We hope to see you there!!!

http://bostoncyclistsunion.org/uncategorized/get-your-ticket-for-the-unions-spring-soul-party/