[act-ma] Thursday 4/25, 6:00-7:30pm, Mass. Jobs with Justice Open House

Lily Huang lily.yimche.huang at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:01:25 PDT 2013

Mass. Jobs with Justice Open House
3353 Washington Street 2nd Floor, Jamaica Plain
Thursday 4/25, 6:00-7:30pm
Food and drinks provided!
All are welcome!

Do you want to get involved? Come meet your neighbors! Learn about our work!
Let's get ready for May 1st: International Workers Rights and Immigrant
Rights Day,
when thousands will march for immigration reform and workers rights in the
streets of Boston.

Jobs with Justice is a national organization, and our Mass. Jobs with
Justice chapter has been building solidarity and defending workers rights
in Mass. for 21 years!

For more information, please call Lily 617-599-6785 or email
lily at massjwj.net.