[act-ma] Tomorrow @ LPC! Free Palestine, Stop the Jewish National Fund

Reed Miller reedmiller17 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:35:08 PDT 2013

Free Palestine, Stop the Jewish National Fund

 [image: Inline image 1]

*Event Details*
*
Date: Wednesday April 24, 2013

Time: 7 pm - 9 pm

Location:* Lucy Parsons Center:
358A Centre Street
Jamaica Plain
phone: (617) 522-6098
lucyparsons at tao.ca
StoptheJNFBoston at gmail.com

* The space is wheelchair accessible *

*What is the Jewish National Fund?*

Recently back from Palestine, Jonah Aline Daniel of the Stop The JNF Campaign
and the Intenational Jewish Anti-Zionist Network (IJAN) will be sharing
photos, video and accounts from the Plant-A-Tree in Palestine Delegation.
Jonah will be discussing the Role of the Jewish National Fund (JNF) in the
historic and ongoing colonization of Palestine and strategies for
de-legitimizing the JNF. Come connect to this growing international
campaign and learn about resistance to the JNF on the ground in Palestine.

For more information about tour details visit
www.stopthejnf.org/2013tour/<http://www.stopthejnf.org/>

--
I'm torn, I'm torn / rejecting outfits offered me, regretting things I've
worn