[act-ma] Boston Marathon bombings: impact and response, May 20

Marilyn Levin marilynl at alumni.neu.edu
Fri May 3 19:59:24 PDT 2013

Boston Marathon bombings: impact and response

*A forum sponsored by UJP*

We grieve the devastating impact the marathon bombings have had on the dead
and maimed and their families and friends. We should now examine the impact
of those bombings on peace and justice issues - our communities, campaigns
and organizing.

Presentations will provide analysis and ideas for response from the Muslim
community, immigrants, civil liberties, antiwar movement and budget for all.
Can we change the negative discourse?  Are there new ways we can work
together in this new situation?  There will be ample time for discussion and
everyone is invited.

Program date May 20 and speakers will be announced soon

for more information or suggestions contact: info at justicewithpeace.org

*A forum sponsored by UJP*

We grieve the devastating impact the marathon bombings have had on the dead
and maimed and their families and friends. We should now examine the impact
of those bombings on peace and justice issues - our communities, campaigns
and organizing.

Presentations will provide analysis and ideas for response from the Muslim
community, immigrants, civil liberties, antiwar movement and budget for all.
Can we change the negative discourse?  Are there new ways we can work
together in this new situation?  There will be ample time for discussion and
everyone is invited.

Program date in May and speakers will be announced soon

for more information or suggestions contact: info at justicewithpeace.org