[act-ma] FW: {CCB All Cmte} Fun this weekend!

Kevin Heaton kevwsc at hotmail.com
Fri May 3 14:06:07 PDT 2013

From: reedmiller17 at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 16:46:36 -0400
Subject: {CCB All Cmte} Fun this weekend!
To: ccballcommittees at googlegroups.com

Hi folks!

Need a stress reliever? I know I do!

Why not come on down to Jamaica Plain on Saturday for the annual Wake Up the Earth festival, which is happening from 12-5pm at the Stony Brook T stop.  My minigolf course will be set-up near the non-profit strip.

Be well and take care,
~Reed
--
I'm torn, I'm torn / rejecting outfits offered me, regretting things I've worn

when I was still playing roles to fill holes in my conception of who I am

you know, now I understand it's not important to be defined

it's only important to use your time well

well, time is something nobody can buy and nobody can sell you
so don't let anybody tell you they have the advantage
-ani difranco pale purple