[act-ma] Wed, May 15, Lincoln, MA - Film & discussion: Fighting Corporate Personhood ~Move to Amend

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Wed May 8 10:54:41 PDT 2013

/The National Campaign to End Corporate Personhood and Demand Real
Democracy!/

Move to Amend
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmovetoamend.org%2F&utm_campaign=ma_middlesex_ma&n=1&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>

Lorraine --

Please mark your calendar!

*Fighting Corporate Personhood, Video & Discusssion*

Wednesday, May 15, 7 pm*, Smith School Gym, Ballfield Road, Lincoln

*Doors open at 6:45

The corporate control of our government is pervasive. It affects every
other issue you care about from climate change, to privatization of our
natural resources, to contraceptive rights, to gun control.

Come see an informative and engaging video featuring Move to Amend’s
national spokesperson, David Cobb, speaking on the history of
corporations, their origin, legal status, and role in business and
politics. Learn about what's going on nationally and locally to promote
a constitutional amendment to ensure that corporations cannot claim the
rights of people under the US Constitution, and that money isn't speech.
The video will be followed by a short discussion of the issue, led by
Lincoln anti-trust lawyer, Peter Pease.

  For more information, please call Greater Boston Move to Amend at
781-894-1179 <tel:781-894-1179>.

Boston Move to Amend
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/?e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ma_middlesex_ma&n=2&recruiter_id=7599>

GREATER BOSTON MOVE TO AMEND
www.MoveToAmend.org/MA-boston
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2FMoveToAmend.org%2FMA-boston&utm_campaign=ma_middlesex_ma&n=3&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>
Greater Boston Move to Amend is a local affiliate of the Move to Amend
Coalition

/We, the People of the United States of America, reject the U.S. Supreme
Court's Citizens United ruling and other related cases, and move to
amend our Constitution to firmly establish that money is not speech, and
that human beings, not corporations, are persons entitled to
constitutional rights. /

*NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS: PO Box 610, Eureka CA 95502 | (707) 269-0984
<tel:%28707%29%20269-0984>
www.MoveToAmend.org
<http://movetoamend.nationbuilder.com/r?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmovetoamend.org&utm_campaign=ma_middlesex_ma&n=4&e=d2896c7c833ffc33686f27b5ba16a2b088d27118&utm_source=movetoamend&utm_medium=email>
*