[act-ma] Fwd: 38 Tickets to Go!!!!

Marguerite Rosenthal margueriterosenthal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:11:04 PDT 2013

Film about Angela Davis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tugg <no-reply at tugg.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Subject: 38 Tickets to Go!!!!
To: margueriterosenthal at gmail.com

**
     [image: Email_sidebar]

Hi Everyone!!!

I hope this message reaches you in good spirits and you are excited as much
as I am in making this event possible. But I still need your help!!!

*Please continue to share about this event.  We have only 38 tickets to
sell by June 11th. 6 DAYS LEFT!!!! So please spread the word through email
and all forms of social media quickly so we can sell these tickets as soon
as possible. *

I truly believe that we can make this event happen with YOUR help. I can't
do this without YOU!

*GET YOUR TICKETS AT TUGG.COM/EVENTS/4305 BEFORE JUNE 11TH!!!!*

Sincerely,

RedLetterInk Media

Tugg event url: http://www.tugg.com/go/rwoubo

   You have received this notification because you are following this
event. Unsubscribe
here<http://tugg.com/followers/unsubscribe_guest?email=margueriterosenthal%40gmail.com>
This email was sent directly by the promoter, using the Tugg.com promoter
messaging system, and its content is solely the responsibility of the
promoter. If you find the content offensive or objectionable, please
contact support at tugginc.com

--
Marguerite