[act-ma] Greater Boston Free School Event

Estefania Puerta epuerta1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 09:13:10 PDT 2013

Where: Lucy Parsons Center
When: Monday, June 10th @ 7 pm

The Greater Boston Free School is hosting an infosession for those
interested in teaching classes, taking classes or getting involved with the
organizing collective.

The Greater Boston Free School is a collective of people interested in
anarchic radical education. Our pedagogy reflects the free school model
used for youth and adult education around the country. We are old faces
with a new project and hope folks will join us in our effort to create a
sustainable free school in the greater Boston area.

What kinds of classes can you teach?
-Academic/Soft Academic classes from high theory to the history of whatever.
-Skill Shares
-One shot lectures to go into our lecture series

All classes must be accessible and non discriminatory.

This is also a potluck so feel free to bring any snacks.

For more info go to:
 http://greaterbostonfreeschool.weebly.com/
http://lucyparsons.org/
or email us at greaterbostonfreeschool at riseup.net