[act-ma] OCT 18-20: 24th annual National Bioneers Conference - Turning Vision Into Action

pf soto pfsoto at mynas.com
Fri Jun 21 10:57:00 PDT 2013

RSVP for Turning Vision Into Action
Trouble viewing this email? View it in your browser
<http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=092ebed1ee&e=aa7720d79b>.

<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=55c96bb0ed&e=aa7720d79b>

June 21st, 2013

*We wish you the beginning of a Summer filled with family, friends, and
the pursuit of joys, passions and convictions.*As fellow bioneers, we're
sure you know that we will spend the next three months preparing to meet
you at our annual conference in San Rafael, CA this October. As always,
there's a lot to prepare for! Many of you will be pleased to know that
you'll have many more facilitated and self-organized networking
opportunities this year. Your feedback has been important to us and it's
our pleasure to fulfill this request.
*Would you consider providing us some additional feedback for organizing
this year's conference? **Simply put, we'd love for you to let us know
if you intend to join us in San Rafael this year.*Our Conference Team
wants to arrange for the best networking and programming experience
possible. If you will take a moment to RSVP as to whether or not you
will be joining us in October it will help us with scheduling new
features this year.
*Please click here to **RSVP*
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=649ba86f4c&e=aa7720d79b>*.*
We encourage those of you who//are planning to attend to register early
so you don't miss any special conference communications and offers. (And
of course to avoid the late registration fee.) One thing to look forward
to is our Q&As with National Bioneers Conference Keynote Speakers.
That's just an example of what registrants can expect over the coming
weeks. Stay tuned...
With much appreciation,

Nina Simons & Kenny Ausubel
Co-Founders, Bioneers

RSVP for your chance to win a free Feminomics DVD
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=91a744d4e4&e=aa7720d79b>

<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=899245cfcb&e=aa7720d79b>

*We invite you to join us in action this year...*
In this epic moment of radical environmental and social disruption,
we’re experiencing the sunrise of an ecologically literate and socially
just civilization. We are all called upon to take a stand, to be a
leader, to step up in our lives, our work, our families, our
communities, our world…working together, /turning vision into action/.

Like grass growing through pavement, Nature’s profound capacity for
healing and regeneration cannot be denied, and we too can act as
healers. The Bioneers vision is rooted in nature-inspired solutions and
social justice for the world’s social, cultural and environmental
challenges. For the most part, those solutions are already present and
we know in which directions to head. It’s not that we need more
solutions – what we need is to honor and rapidly spread and scale those
solutions. The National Bioneers Conference celebrates and illuminates
these diverse pathways.

/Get your heart beating in the right direction
That's when you make a real connection/
Robbie Robertson – Lyrics, 'When the Night Was Young'
If you’ve been to our conference, you know the indescribably joyous
pulse that flows when our hearts are beating together in the right
direction. Amazing connections occur. If you've not yet been, you'll
surely want to experience what many participants call a life-changing
event!
So *REGISTER TODAY*
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=ab045d289e&e=aa7720d79b>to
join forces with our kaleidoscopic network of networks at the National
Bioneers Conference, where innovators, change-makers and global citizens
are /turning vision into action/.

Visit Conference Website
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=7b2155df09&e=aa7720d79b>

*Diverse Action-Oriented Programming*

*The National Bioneers Conference* offers wildly diverse landmark
programming brimming with deep knowledge and wisdom, as well as many
opportunities to participate and connect with the Bioneers community of
leadership /turning vision into action/.

*Keynote speakers include *actor-acti**vist *Danny Glover, *biomimicry
master*Janine Benyus, *permaculturist innovator*Darren Doherty,
*Buddhist environmental leader*Dekila Chungyalpa, *and
breathtaking*Youth Leaders and Performers. *

*Panels and Workshops *will cover topics in Ecological Design, Climate
Solutions, Clean Energy, Social Justice, Women’s Leadership, Gender
Reconciliation, Green Entrepreneurship, Indigenous Knowledge, Community
Resilience, Restorative Food Systems, Ecological Medicine, New
Economics, Ecological Literacy Education, Beloved Community, Independent
Media, Wildlife Conservation, Art & Social Change, and lots more!
*Arts and Performances* include *The Doors’ John Densmore*, *Climbing
PoeTree*, *Indigenous Artists*, *Tim***
*'Slam Poet' Merry,*
and the *Youth-led
Collective Mural.*

*Experience* the rising tide of positive change cresting around the
country and world, rooted in values of justice, equity, diversity,
democracy and peace.

*Explore *the forefront of breakthrough ideas and practices in
electrifying keynote talks, panels and workshops, often featuring “the
greatest people you’ve never heard of.”

*Connect* with leading-edge innovators and projects across a rich arc of
fields, cultures and walks of life, and share your thoughts and
experience in Conversation Cafés, Councils, and participatory and
experiential workshops.

*Network* with dynamic change-makers from across the country or from
your neck of the woods in themed networking sessions that lead to
important professional and personal relationships.

*Discover *powerful opportunities and strategies for creating
progressive change in your work, life and community.

*Celebrate* how great a difference one person can make, and how building
community makes the difference. Grow your own new community!

As always, the conference has so much to offer. So what are you waiting
for? Register now, book your travel and meet us there – we look forward
to connecting with you!

REGISTER TODAY!
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=4d10a14426&e=aa7720d79b>

*The Indigenous Forum 2013*
Native-led, the vision, voices and leadership of First Peoples come
together at the leading U.S. cross-cultural hub of indigenous people and
non-Native allies. *See what's in store at this year's Forum.*
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=7dd08342e2&e=aa7720d79b>

*Special Post-Conference Workshop:
/From the Culture of Soil to the Culture of Foods/*

*Register *
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=0d4034c16c&e=aa7720d79b>*for*
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=ff9f29cc75&e=aa7720d79b>a
revelatory on-site farm tour and hands-on 'learnshop' with legendary
eco-farmer Bob Cannard and acclaimed fermented foods master Sandor Katz,
the day after the conference on Monday, October 21.

*John Mohawk Bioneers Conference Scholarship Fund*
Scholarships ensure the attendance of emerging and diverse youth,
student, women, and community leaders, as well as activists and
educators who are making change from the ground up. We want, /we need/,
diversity and fresh perspectives at the conference, and we need your
help to make it happen. *Please invest in the continuing progress and
vitality of the Bioneers community by contributing today! *
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=dc16a012ec&e=aa7720d79b>

Facebook
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=92d01882f3&e=aa7720d79b>

Facebook
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=c49d095480&e=aa7720d79b>

Twitter
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=48b3812d6f&e=aa7720d79b>

Twitter
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=ac20c25eaf&e=aa7720d79b>

YouTube
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=36cce5a9fe&e=aa7720d79b>

YouTube
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=814a9ece63&e=aa7720d79b>

Bioneers.org
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=797c7e0330&e=aa7720d79b>

Bioneers.org
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=52448c2230&e=aa7720d79b>

Conference Info
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=77aa79a5d0&e=aa7720d79b>

Conference Info
<http://bioneers.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=ad2676d470&e=aa7720d79b>

Email <mailto:info at bioneers.org>
Email <mailto:info at bioneers.org>

Forward This To A Friend
<http://us7.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=a916efad15735b28723d0ce37&id=092ebed1ee&e=aa7720d79b>

/Copyright © 2013 Bioneers, All rights reserved./

*Our mailing address is:*
Bioneers
1607 Paseo De Peralta
Suite 3