[act-ma] 7/8 Productivity Tech Tips, 7/20 Beach for Justice & much more

Robbie Samuels send2robbie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 06:09:30 PDT 2013

Happy fourth! Try to stay cool this weekend, it's hot out there.
**
Did you know that we that we cross-post dozens of events on our
calendar<http://www.sojust.org/calendar>and our message
board <http://www.sojust.org/boards> is filled with jobs, volunteer
opportunities, housing posts and much more? Want to post your own job
opening or event? Follow these instructions: www.bit.ly/post2SoJust or
watch this quick video <http://screencast.com/t/dUfeSMPhD4r>.  I've added
links to more SoJust resources in my email signature.

*Monday, July 8 - 6pm
Productivity Tech Tips by @JessFaulk <http://www.twitter.com/jessfaulk> and
@RobbieSamuels <http://www.twitter.com/robbiesamuels>*
The Non-Profit Center (South Station)

The tech world can be an overwhelming place. You know that there are 1001
great (and free) tools you can be using to live a more productive life, but
you don't know where to start. Let us help you out! At this skillshare we
will go in depth to demonstrate many great tools you should be using
everyday, including Rapportive (social media Gmail integration), Google
docs and forms, Google voice, Jing (video captures), Dropbox and much more.

Fee: $10-$20 (sliding scale) is split with the trainers.
Limited space - register ahead of time:
www.sojust.org<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sojust.org&h=WAQGgJLYS&s=1>
Credit cards accepted online. Cash only at the door (if space available).
Newcomers always welcomed!

*Saturday, July 20 - 11am
Beach for Justice*
Carson Beach (JFK Station)

Looking to meet like-minded progressives while working on your tan? Well,
bring your sunscreen - we'll be soaking up the sun for justice! We'll be
there from 11am-1pm so stop by anytime. We'll be the gaggle of folks having
fun in front of the first parking lot! Plan ahead and bring snacks to share
or get something at the snack bar. This is definitely a family-friendly
event - dogs are welcome too! (They have to stay on the boardwalk.) Fee: $2
RSVP: www.sojust.org*

Save These Dates
*Monday, August 5 - Skillshare: Socially Responsible Investing
<http://www.meetup.com/sojust-tm/events/127949262/>
Thursday, September 5 - Skillshare: Art of the
Schmooze<http://www.meetup.com/sojust-tm/events/127954032/>
Thursday, September 12 - SoJust is 7! Connecting for Justice (Open House)

For Justice,
Robbie

*____________________*
      @RobbieSamuels <http://www.twitter.com/robbiesamuels> |
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/robbiesamuels>
 | Fan Page <http://facebook.com/ArtoftheSchmooze> |
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/robbiesamuels>

*        Trainer and Consultant |
RobbieSamuels.com<http://www.robbiesamuels.com/>
*
                Networking |
ArtoftheSchmooze.com<http://www.artoftheschmooze.com/>
                    Fundraising | PastTheFear.com<http://www.pastthefear.com/>
 *             Need business cards?** *Get up to 80% off
VistaPrint<http://vistaprint.tellapal.com/a/clk/96qxW>

               *Socializing for Justice Co-Founder*
      a cross-cultural, cross-issue progressive network
      in Boston based on the philosophy of abundance
                 SoJust.org <http://www.sojust.org>* *|
@SoJust<http://www.twitter.com/sojust>
 | FB Group <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8770189934>
                        Events Calendar <http://www.sojust.org/calendar> - Post