[act-ma] Music for Peace at the Old Hallowell Day Parade

Roger Leisner rleisnerrfm at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 07:36:30 PDT 2013

In a little over one week, the Rachel Craig-Tom Sturtevant Peace Brigade will be marching in the Old Hallowell Day Parade in Hallowell, Maine on Saturday, July 20, 2013.  Entering the parade over a decade ago as Central Maine Citizens for Peace, the Peace Brigade has won red ribbons in the last two parades.  This year, we're going for the big prize with Minstrels for Peace

Music has always been a part of the peace process.  A band of minstrels will be organized to march and perform in this year's parade as part of the Rachel Craig-Tom Sturtevant Peace Brigade.  Central Mainers have already contacted me in regard to song ideas and participating.

If you have a suggestion for a peace song or would like to perform in the parade, please come to the music grandstand in Hallowell at 5:00 PM on Tuesday, July 16 or contact Roger Leisner.

Thank you,

Roger Leisner
The Maine Paparazzi
Radio Free Maine