[act-ma] OWS S17 update...Actions, Meetings and Strategic Planning until September 17th

Aria Littlhous aria at littlhous.net
Tue Sep 3 04:08:28 PDT 2013

---
*HEY OE,*

Would like to thank our ACTIVE participants in actions this past week. You
all did great! Below are just about all OWS and other actions and meetings
happening between now and S17...tonight there will also be a outreach
meeting and I will start making signs and outreach materials for S17. I
will be helping to bottomline Zuccotti day activities , the Moreland
Commission Action at Pace and Assembly at Zuccotti at night. So my time is
STACKED and limited. For the other actions happening that day included
outreach materials about actions please send to me asap and we'll get it
out around the city. There are other logistics I too will be focused on
including speakers, food and overhead...

*Sunday September 1, 2013*

*OWS Alternative Banking Working Group Meeting*

Columbia University International Building, 118th Street and Amsterdam
Avenue, New York 3:00pm-5:00pm

*OWS S-17 2013-  Outreach Logistical Planning Meeting *

The Bean 12th and Broadway New York City, NY  6:30pm

*Monday September 2, 2013*

*OCCUPY LABOR DAY( West Indian Day Parade)*

Eastern Parkway-Nostrand Avenue 10:00am

*INPDUM Meeting (Outreach/Logistical Meeting To African Community)*

Marcus Garvey Park 7:00m

*Tuesday September 3, 2013*
*OWS LABOR OUTREACH COMMITTEE MEETING*
TBA New York City, NY**

*Friday September 6, 2013*

*OCCUPY FOR KENSINGTON-99% OWS -WEEKLY SPEAKOUT FOR JUSTICE AND
DEMOCRACY-The People’s Voice-Weekly Speakouts for Justice and Democracy*

*In front of Walgreens 119 Beverly Road Kensington Brooklyn 11218 *  5:30pm

*99%-OWS City Wide Assembly for the 99%*

Corner of 5th and Church Avenue Kensington (Brooklyn)  7:00pm

*Saturday  September 7 , 2013*

*Occupy Crime Scene Investigation (Wall Street Walking Tours)*

Battery Park State and Bridge Street Across street from Starbucks. 12:00pm

*Sunday September  8, 2013*

*OWS S-17 2013-  Logistical Planning Meeting #7*
60 Wall Street New York City, NY 1:00pm-2:00pm
*OWS Alternative Banking Working Group Meeting*
Columbia University International Building, 118th Street and Amsterdam
Avenue, New York 3:00pm-5:00pm
*OWS S-17 2013-  Outreach Logistical Planning Meeting *
The Bean 12th and Broadway New York City, NY  6:30pm
*Monday September 9, 2013*

*OWS S-17 2013-Planning Assembly*
SEIU 1199 310 West 43rd Street (Basement) New York City, NY 6:30pm

*WE WANT JUSTICE FOR KIMANI GRAY (6 Month Since his murder by NYPD)*
55th Street Church Ave (East Flatbush/Brooklyn) 7:00pm

*Tuesday September 10, 2013*

*OWS LABOR OUTREACH COMMITTEE MEETING*
**60 Wall Street New York City, NY 6:30pm

*Friday September 13, 2013*

***Wall Street Occupied**-The People’s Voice-Weekly Speakouts for Justice
and Democracy*

Federal Hall Steps 26 Wall Street New York City, NY 5:30pm

*99%-OWS City Wide Assembly for the 99%* 60 Wall Street New York City, NY
7:00pm

*Saturday September 14, 2013*
*Occu-Fest **PRE-S17 ACTION***
Liberty Plaza (Zuccotti Park) 12:00pm

*Sunday September 15, 2013*

*African American Day Parade (OUTREACH TO THE 99%)*

111th Street & Adam Clayton Powell Blvd. To 136th Street Harlem, NY 1:00pm

*OWS S-17 2013-  Outreach Logistical Planning Meeting *

The Bean 12th and Broadway New York City, NY  6:30pm

*Tuesday September 17, 2013*

*S17-ALL DAY ACTIVITIES*

*
S17 New York City Schedule (not final)*

8:30AM-10AM – Autonomous Actions, including

– No Fast Track for TPP! Actions at Congressional district offices

– Fast Food Workers Action-8:00am

-99% Solutions Press Conference-Zuccotti Park

11AM-Noon Zuccotti Feeder March **PLEASE note that their will be a assembly
and speakouts in Zuccotti Park throughout the day)

12-1PM Union Square Rally on TPP, Global Solidarity, and Money Out of
Politics

1-2PM march to Times Square

2-3PM Money Warz Street Theater & Rally @ Times Square

3-3:10PM March to Phillip Morris (42nd and Park)

3:10-3:20PM Philllip Morris protest (to protest the Obama administration
selling out to big tobacco on TPP)

3:20-3:30PM March to Pfizer (42nd bet. 2nd and 3rd)

3:30-3:50PM Pfizer Protest (to protest Pfizer paying lobbyists to push for
TPP to exapand intellectual property rules that will limit access to
lifesaving generic drugs)

3:50-4:00PM March to Schumer and Gillibrand Office (3rd bet 48th and 49th)

4-5PM – Schumer/Gillibrand Fast Track Thank or Spank Rally

5:00PM March to and join Robin Hood Tax March (48th between 2nd and 1st)

6:00PM Moreland Commission on Corruption in Politics-Money Out of Politics
Event (Consensus for action pending)

7PM Occupy Subway to Zuccotti

7:30PM City-Wide 99%Justice Assembly -focused on Community/Worker struggles
(esp. issues facing communities of color, working class and poor) including
Stop & Frisk, Mass Incarceration –Coordinated by Occuevolve (OWS)

Uhuru

Sumumba

Post: Occupy-strategy at lists.interoccupy.net

To Unsubscribe
        Send email to:  Occupy-strategy-unsubscribe at lists.interoccupy.net
        Or visit:
https://lists.mayfirst.org/mailman/options/occupy-strategy/aria%40littlhous.net

You are subscribed as: aria at littlhous.net

--
"Our goal is a society that prioritizes the needs of all before the profits
of the few." passed by Occupy Boston General Assembly 11/29/11