[act-ma] Reminder: Saturday Worcester Rally

Susan Serpa neimpeach at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 15:15:29 PDT 2013

Rally in Support of Due Process and Trial by Jury
Date:  28 September 2013
Time:  12:00 Noon
Location:  Worcester City Hall

PANDA Massachusetts is holding a rally in support of due process and
trial by jury.  Last year's standout organized by Occupy Worcester and
the Worcester Tea Party attracted large scale attention.  It is time
to recreate that same excitement.  We will follow up this rally with a
second event focused on information and training about the NDAA.  This
activity will culminate with a resolution presented to the Worcester
City Council in October.

Come out and join us!  We hope to see you there.