[act-ma] Cambridge Net Zero Planning Board hearing

George Mokray gmoke at world.std.com
Sun Sep 29 21:11:09 PDT 2013

The Cambridge Planning Board will conduct a public hearing to discuss our proposal to restrict greenhouse gas emissions and promote renewable energy alternatives in all future buildings (of a size greater than 25,000 square feet). Come show your support for all of us who are working to enact this groundbreaking initiative!

Following a presentation of our revised petition, there will be a public comment period where everyone is welcome to speak for up to three minutes.

WHEN
October 01, 2013 at 7:45pm - 9pm
WHERE
Senior Center