[act-ma] NDAA Training Session: Worcester Sat. Oct. 5th 11AM - opposing the indefinite detention

Susan Serpa neimpeach at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 04:04:48 PDT 2013

Hello Justice and Freedom supporters,

Thanks again to all the civil rights advocates who rallied with PANDA
Massachusetts (People Against the NDAA) last Saturday at Worcester
City Hall in support of the upcoming October 15th anti-NDAA resolution
there.

We made the news. The Worcester Telegram & Gazette covered our rally!

The coolest moment of the day came when a Worcester police officer
rolled up and told us he supports our mission. Many in the police
department, including the deputy chief has been super supportive of
our mission and we appreciate it.

Our next big event is coming up this Saturday, October 5th, just a few
blocks away from City Hall at 18 Grafton St. We will discuss strategy
and volunteer opportunities for the big October 15th presentation
before the Worcester City Council.

The Grafton St  meeting will be from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Please join
us; help us make Worcester the start of something HUGE across the
region. Let's take a stand for civil rights in the second largest city
in New England. Let's make history.

Hope to see you this Saturday at 11:00 am!!

--
Susan Serpa
neimpeach at gmail.com